10 Questions About Gambling Behavior
- Have you often gambled longer than you had planned?
- Have you gambled until your last dollar was gone?
- Have you had thoughts of gambling have caused you to lose sleep?
- Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid?
- Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?
- Have you broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling?
- Have you borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses?
- Have you been remorseful after gambling?
- Have you gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations?
If you or someone you know answers Yes to any of these questions, consider seeking assistance from a professional regarding this gambling behavior by calling the National Problem Gambling Help Line Network toll free at (800) 522-4700 for confidential help throughout the U.S.